SERVICE & INSPECTION MANAGER
Job Title: Service & Inspection Manager
Reports To: COO
Location: Corporate Office Indianapolis
USAutomatic Fire and Security is a premier fire protection and security company serving the Greater Midwest for more than 25 years. We are currently seeking talented and energetic individuals to join our team. USAutomatic is committed to providing best in class service to our customers in a fun, team centered environment.
Interested in being an integral part of protecting lives and property? As a Service Manager at USAutomatic you will be a key contributor in helping prevent loss of life and property due to fire. We are looking for a personable, detail-oriented service manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage day to day operations of the service and inspections teams while providing excellent customer service experiences. As such, you must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Oversee field-based service and inspection teams and manage day to day scheduling of teams for ongoing routine inspections as well as emergency service calls.
- Oversee inside operations team supporting service and inspections departments
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments inside the organization including sales, operations, administration, field, and design.
- Manage workflow and order processing via computer-based software including work order generation, dispatching work tickets, generating service invoices, purchasing and receiving.
- Responsible for financial performance of department and ensuring profitable and efficient execution of daily operations
- Responsible for training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Assist with completing service calls, meet with customers regarding services and resolutions, conduct customer satisfaction follow up surveys.
- Identify ways to enhance processes and productivity to improve efficiency, quality of service and the customer experience.
- Education: Highschool diploma or an equivalent required Bachelors Degree preferred (OR)
- At least 6 years field experience in sprinkler, construction, low voltage, life safety, security, electrical systems or related field required
- Dynamic leader with proven track record of customer service
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite products
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
- Lift and carry 70lbs
- Ability to work in varying work environments
USAutomatic Fire and Security offers an exciting professional work environment with a comprehensive pay and benefits package. We also provide extensive training and continual education through our State of the Art Flashpoint Training Center to ensure our employees are up to date with the latest codes and advancements in the industry.